Asus TUF B450M Plus Motherboard Socket Am4 Ddr4, Asus TUF B450 M , Gaming Motherboard, Overclock Motherboard for AMD Ryzen Processor and Athlon Proci, Compatible with Windows 10, Game Boost Computer Motherboard, Desktop MOBO
TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING
- Fan Xpert 2+: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- TUF Protection: SafeSlot, ESD Guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- Exclusive DTS® Custom audio: Delivers positional cues to stereo headphones, helping you to pinpoint enemies and action
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
Arm Your Battle station
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, the best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
DIGI+VRM & EPU
USB 3.1 Gen 2 port
USB Type-C™ port
TUF Gaming Armor
PCI Express 3.0 Slot
Realtek® ALC 887
Exclusive DTS Custom for Gaming headsets
‧ TUF Gaming Audio Cover
‧ Audio Shielding
‧ Dedicated audio PCB layers
‧ Premium Japanese audio capacitors
AMD AM4 Socket
AMD B450 Chipset
32Gb/s M.2 Support
SATA & PCIE x4 mode
SATA 6Gb/s ports
Front USB 3.1 Gen 1
Easy PC DIY Experience
TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design, innovative engineering, and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivalled combination of military-grade TUF Components, TUF Protection and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
TUF gaming alliance
TUF Gaming Alliance is the marque of collaboration between ASUS and major PC-component manufacturers, including trusted brands like Antec®, Apacer®, Ballistix, Cooler Master®, Corsair®, Deepcool, Enermax, G.Skill, GeIL®, In Win, Scythe, SilverStone, Team Group and XPG. A growing range of compliant parts, from PC chassis and power supplies to CPU coolers and DRAM, guarantee both compatibility and aesthetic harmony. We're also continually increasing our partnerships to make the TUF Gaming Alliance ever stronger.
Protect your graphics card investment
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
Electrostatic discharge protection
ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10kV of air discharge and +/- 6kV of contact discharge — greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6kV and +/- 4kKV
Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, helping to improve system stability.
+52% temperature tolerance and 2.5X-longer lifespan.
Certified military-grade MOSFETs with lower RDS(on)*.
*Lower RDS(on) results in better power efficiency and reduced heat generation.
TUF LAN Guard
BEST SURGE PROTECTION
TUF LAN Guard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
PERFORMANCE LEVEL UP
FLEXIBLE COOLING CONTROLS
FAN XPERT 2+
System temperatures are key to a stable gaming rig. TUF Gaming motherboards include FAN Xpert 2+ software that's able to intelligently control system fans based upon the input of sensor. This ensures that your TUF Gaming system stays perfectly cooled, no matter how long you play.
FAN XPERT 2+
TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING features the most comprehensive fan controls ever, configurable via FAN Xpert 2+ and our award-winning UEFI BIOS.
Multiple temperature sources
4-pin PWM/DC fan
Each header can monitor and react to dedicated thermal sensors.
TUF Gaming motherboards are subjected to stringent tests to ensure they're ready for any gaming environment. That foundation is backed by extensive validation lists that include memory kits for a range of budgets. Whether you're building a gaming PC that hits the performance sweet spot or aiming for sensible specs, it's easy to pick the right kit for your TUF Gaming rig.
GAME YOUR WAY
DTS CUSTOM FOR GAMING HEADSETS
Hone your battleskills with exclusive DTS Custom onboard audio. Utilizing advanced emulation techniques to create positional cues via stereo headphones, DTS Custom takes onboard audio to a new frontier. With three presets ― Aerial, Soundscape, and Tactical ― for different genres, you'll have a distinct advantage in every game.
The ideal audio envelope for MMO, RPG, action and horror games — your ears will put you in the center of the action!
Experience audio as though hovering above the game world, with sound coming from ahead — perfect for MOBA, RTA, strategy and sports titles!
Shhh — is that an enemy just around the corner? DTS Custom emphasises detail for stealthy play, so you'll detect and locate every footstep!
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
ULTRAFAST TRANSFER SPEED
Native 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A Support
With a backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps – or twice as fast as USB 3.1 Gen 1.
Speed Up with Onboard M.2
With x4 PCI Express® 3.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your PC and apps work as fast as possible.
AFFORDABLE ACCELERATION FOR ANY HARD DRIVE
AMD StoreMI technology is a software utility that accelerates any drive for better system responsiveness with reduced startup and software load times. It combines SSD performance with the affordability and capacity of an HDD by automatically moving frequently accessed data to dedicated SSD storage.
For more detailed information, please refer to AMD official website : https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/store-mi
AMD CPU AND CHIPSET FEATURES
AMD AM4 SOCKET FOR 3RD/2ND/1ST GEN AMD RYZEN™ / 2ND AND 1ST GEN AMD RYZEN™ WITH RADEON™ VEGA GRAPHICS / ATHLON™ WITH RADEON™ VEGA GRAPHICS PROCESSORS
The AMD Ryzen™ processor is based on the innovative Zen core architecture and features up to eight cores and Radeon™ Vega integrated graphics. Together with dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 16 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 lanes, these AMD AM4-socket processors deliver superb computing performance.
AMD B450 CHIPSET
The AMD B450 chipset delivers high performance and flexibility with the latest AMD® AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors. It offers AMD StoreMI storage acceleration technology and provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, and four 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Product specifications may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photography and monitor settings.Due to photographic variables and conditions, actual product appearance may differ from images shown on this site.Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
*ASUS will not be responsible for customer induced damage to the product, or to user-added materials applied to the product.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model . Please refer to the specification page
- The product (electrical , electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (TM, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.